21 April 2008

a few of my favorite things. . .

in no particular order. do you feel the same?

pretty pink orchids:


the ocean:



a sweet fruity drink:



call me emo. . . but i am so in love with this dude:

(he makes my heart sing sweet melodies like a caged canary sitting in front a pink rhinestone mirror.)
i also love deep fried freedom sticks:
embarassing pictures of my high school self:


the thrill of upside-down roller coasters:

elliot, my doggie baby:
taking random blurry pictures for myspace (my hands shake sometimes):

lipgloss wars:


waking up each day ready to take on the world (meaning, of course, my insular life as a grad student breathing in words of dead authors and exhaling words of writing wisdom to metaphorically deaf and literally ungrateful freshmen):

excelsior, dear readers.

1 comment:

Arijaan Bulk said...

oh my goodness - this is amazing! seriously, the picture of you with the fruity drink made me laugh out loud! and the lip gloss war pic - almost too much to bare! :) And, yay for Bishops. . .I need to hike that before I leave this place. :( Thanks for a fun post!