15 January 2011

laughable

last night after work, I grabbed a bottle of "black cherry" hair dye.

I'm getting tired of dealing with this mane.








so I put on my game shirt...








mixed up all the stuff, snapped on the rubber gloves, and started parting and squirting.








waiting 25 minutes was the hard part after watching "ghost rider" failed to hold my attention (ok, add that one to the top 5 worst comic-book-turned-movie list)...









after rinsing my hair, it looked like "Dexter" was filmed in my bathtub.









had some fun with my conditioning creme top knot...









learned why apartmens ask for a security deposit and decided to kiss mine goodbye...









saw some signs of color...









but this morning revealed no big change afterall.









s'alright. there are worse ways to spend a Friday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously, harajuku pink or blue.
then you'll see some color.
still looks nice, regardless.
now, back to scrubbing that tub girl
cr