14 October 2011

healthy dose

I have been tempted to fill my blog with "so this summer, I did this! and I went here! and I saw that!" but this blog is not a journal; sharing more than just a laundry list of mundane daily details has always been my goal.

with that said, just let me get this out of my system and then I can move on. this summer, things changed and they stayed the same-- almost simultaneously.

for instance,

I updated some wall art at my place:





















became




















continued to lose the baggage:














gave my purse a "facelift":








trying to find my style, and enjoying looking back at past attempts:

about 5 years ago




almost 3 years ago:




last month:





this summer, as much as I tried to withdraw and sort some things out, I find myself still grappling with similar problems: unable to reciprocate "relationship"-level feelings, perpetual annoyance with my fellow human race and unnecessary interactions, and the unsettling impression inside that I'm missing something.

maybe it's you.





as always, dear reader, I appreciate you working through this with me.





2 comments:

OPENminded said...

nice to read what You wrote.. a little bit strange and surprising feeling that maybe someone could understand a lot of different things .. :)

Color Laser toner cartridges said...

I like your blog .. :) as well as I like you too :P