07 January 2012

flawed

dear reader,

this post has been rattling around in my skull for months now.  i have hesitated to post because i do not want to drag you down into my deep, empty, lonely abyss of darkness.  but i also want to retain the integrity of my blog: here, i do not pretend to mask the strange, particular creature into which i have developed.

so, reader, i will be honest with you.

i have never felt so unsure of life and purpose.  perhaps my vacillating attitude towards my existence stems from the depressing fact that i am no longer whole; body, mind, soul, and heart are separated and scattered.  because my body, you see, is here.  and my heart there.  and my mind somewhere else.

and i wish i could express myself to you, even if it's violent and disheartening and miserable.  because-- i think-- once i can/will, things will change.

i wish i could access whatever is inside me that holds me back.  i wish, in some cheesy way, that i could be like santana (and you could be brittany) and we could reach an understanding about our individual roles in a larger play.



on a lighter note, there is a pending blog post about my bicycle.  stay tuned.

forever reaching-- with both hands,

a.

No comments: