12 September 2010

summer day 84


kind of in love.

love rachel's struggles with embracing her talents and desires to be cool.

love will's dedication to setting a good example for his unborn child and leading his students to victory by showcasing their talents.

love emma's adorable quirks! she has issues and I love it.

love quinn's shift from insider to outsider with her teen pregnancy. why do children have to grow up so fast?

love kurt's beyonce dance!

love quotes like "being an adult means you have to make choices" and "dr. Phil says people can change!"

I wouldn't say that I've been through what these characters experience--but I can sympathize with wanting to be good at something, with wanting to find a partner that is a best friend, your biggest fan, and who can be silly and serious, with figuring out who I am and what I want and how I can show others what I can do.

this is another Ryan Murphy creation that I love.

No comments: