08 December 2010

like a prism

about a week ago, a customer paid for her prescription with a credit card that had an image of her daughter and her standing in front of a large mountain.  she told me that her capital one card let her choose her own background picture-- and i added "had to choose from a golf ball, forest, or flower" to the long list of reasons why i despise US bank.

and then, i dreamed at length of which image i would choose for my not-going-to-happen bank card that-- according to capital one's website-- would be "unique" like me.  "unique" is such a quaint way to describe me.  i prefer "special," if you must know.

maybe i would pick a classic, cute background design to show my artsy side.



or maybe something to show my angsty/emo side:


or maybe something to show my resclusive but still loves comic strips side:


or something to remind me of my favorite place on earth (besides my bed), patrick's point:



or maybe something to show my soft spot for pandas, especially little fuzzy baby waby pandas:


wow, i can't forget britney from my all-time favorite photo shoot:

what about you, reader? what image would you choose?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm liking patrick's point
- connor reed