25 December 2010

spoiled

too often, I am bogged down with the miseries of life. this holiday season has been a much needed reminder that life goes on-- and so will I.

- the ugly sweater holiday party with ornament exchange, sweets, crab rangoons, games, and conversation.






- little indulgences like egg salad sandwiches.






- Christy and Ryan's cookie decorating party. I made a starfish with bullet holes and an evil Ginger girl.










- company holiday party with booze, treats, weiner dogs, and "festive" wear.

- amazingly generous gifts from friends and coworkers that nearly made me cry.






- Christmas eve and morning with my family.






- playing with my new toys, including 3 new outfits (2 vests, 3 shirts, sweater, 2 leggings, scarf, and socks-- all coordinated!), comforter bed set, misc items, and a sewing machine! I tested my skills and made a crappy tiny pillow case for hello kitty ornament...






- remembering the real reason for the season.

merry Christmas to you, reader. warmest wishes always.




1 comment:

Through the lens said...

Aww that is such a sweet post! We should follow each other! Oh, and Happy (belated) Christmas!

http://throughthelens24.blogspot.com/

XX