12 February 2011

in case you missed the facebook updates

lately,

i've been putting my sewing  machine to work.









i had to make a tough choice and resist temptation.

 


i was reminded of how awesome my friends are, 
and they love me even though i'm border-line midget.



i found myself being a passenger more than i would have liked.





i can't help but feel like i'm waiting for something that is never going to happen.



 i think they are just taking the easy way out-- and i don't know how to stop judging.



i can't fool myself anymore-- my education now feels like a giant waste of time.



 i think taylor swift would be an awesome friend.




and i watch/listen to her videos on my new app before bedtime.




watching my friends grow up and get married and procreate and move on with their lives is both exciting and unsettling. i wish they would accept that these choices work for them-- and not me. although, i just have to say, that if i DID decide to breed, my little "it" would be so frickin cute-- and cool.



i'm helping a friend out by taking care of her kitties. they follow me everywhere, 
which is sort of sweet.







the valentines' day frenzy confuses my brain because i'm like "OMG pink! everywhere pink! 
shiny things! so pretty!" but i'm also like "crap."



i just can't catch a break.







even though i've used up my hug allotment for the year, 
i would really enjoy just one more.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Education is the movement from darkness to light. - Allan Bloom

quit obsessing over the dead end job and asking why you sought an education.

you sought enlightenment as i suspect you still do.

go create an keep seeking and to hell with convention and societal expectations.

cr