03 February 2008

moving out.

dearest faithful blog readers,

as most of you know, i am moving out of my cozy purple room on wind weaver and headed towards boise-- with some clothing in tow (unfortunately, it appears that 75% of my precious garments will remain in eagle, eagerly awaiting the day i pluck them from my closet and whisk them away in my arms to a newfound closet space). i am very excited about this new opportunity to live with two of the most free-spirited, laid-back basketball fans i've ever met.

despite my enthusiasm, there are several things about home sweet home that i will dearly miss. for example, fresh-baked homemade bread on the weekends. and my doggies (i've already tried to convince my parents to let me bring along elliot... unfortunately, no such luck). and having my entire 60-something pairs of shoes at my disposal. oh, and free rent-- i couldn't possibly forget that.

pray hard, dear friends, that this was indeed a wise decision and that i will embark on a favorable and fun journey into the land of roommates (including one very large and very hairy akita named coda).

onwards,
andrea

1 comment:

boo face mcjones said...

hooray! i'm so excited for more updates on the living situation... keep us all posted.