30 March 2011

the goods: fast food

since my diet started last june, I can count on one hand the number of times I've eaten fast food. considering I used to dine on potato wedges at least once a week, I think I have improved greatly.

today I decided to walk to lunch-- looking around, I had an array of choices, but ultimately decided on Wendy's. I remember when the Wendy's in Eagle opened and getting a small frosty (chocolate was the only flavor then) was like a plastic cup of heaven. anyway, today I strolled into Wendy's (sadly, not the one in Eagle), inhaled the aroma of sizzling grease and batter and heart attacks waiting to happen, and ordered my delicious meal.





well, the vitamin water was mine.

omfg I love French fries. I was totally the creeper nearly moaning in the corner with pleasure.

No comments: