17 March 2011

the goods: French press coffee


the first time I drank coffee from a French press was at a small restaurant in Beverly Hills, outdoors and relaxing. to this day, I have never tasted coffee so good.

I slept terribly last night-- I woke up several times, cried a little, and dreamed disturbing things. so today, I made an effort to appreciate the little things.

first on my list, delicious coffee.

for christmas, a pharmacist I miss dearly gave me a starbucks giftcard. I waited to use it towards an item instead of squandering it away on $4 drinks. a few days ago, I purchased a French press kit with my giftcard-- complete with a scoop, measuing cup, bamboo stir stick, timer, and cleaning spatula. I used my new kit for the first time this morning.

life goes on, readers.

No comments: