16 April 2011

party in the USA

mission: find cute, simple, classic, cheap clothes for summer.

status as of 4/14/11: epic fail. 1 pair of shorts and 1 hollister shirt will not dress ne for 4 months.

status as of 4/15/11: nearly complete.

ok so i walk into Walmart to buy cleaning supplies. and i'm like,

"whoa! zebra print shorts!"






then I was like, "omg, t-shirts! so soft! v neck! Miley Cyrus!"






and then I was like, "ribbed cotton tanks in animal prints and solids! and only $4.50! the sign is lying!"






and then I was like, "gah dark wash distressed cutoffs!!!!!!!!!"






and then I was like, "wow, Boise Towne Square mall just got pwned by Wallyworld. sweet."

I feel like supporting Walmart is almost the equivalent to supporting terrorism (wait, can I say that without DHS banging down my door? guess we'll find out....), but then again kudos to them for marketing a desireable product at a reasonable price.

and I also found a strip of 5 buttons to replace old buttons on a sweater... which is great because I only need five-- not 6 or multiples of 2. if you truly know me, you'll know why I have issues with paying for that extra button.

now to clean my apartment before the black helicopters show up.

No comments: