25 April 2011

compost

this weekend,

I made a new friend, my mini pillow pet Elmer, that Amy bought for me.









I dressed up in my new cheetah print tutu (thanks, Kim!) and danced around my apartment.








this was my graceful pose but I look like Mr.Roboto-Fail. so here's another one (and so you can see the peep toe on my Ed Hardy pumps).









I made a new door hanger decoration thing-- I created my own pattern and learned a lot in the process. like, I am not good enough yet to sew a bird....
















I vowed to stop crying everyday because it's really just pathetic.









I downloaded this new app that allows me to add text to my pictures. this means I can totally geek out and tumblr will love me for my Taylor Swift quotations.









I spent some time outdoors in the sunshine.








and looked out, with new appreciation, at my parents' backyard. my dad landscaped the acre lot with my mom's help (including setting up the sprinkler system and building the fence and scavenging new build sites for river rocks) and each year, the foliage and visiting animals and decorations grow more beautiful.























I suppose, however, that some things will never change.








I will always wish for you.

1 comment:

Amy said...

hehe...Elmer. Love the name.