31 October 2010

new: all hallows eve @ bulls head pub

this year, Amy and I both tried something new: dressing up and going out for Halloween! I was a cowgirl, and she was a cat. I was super stoked to buy my boots and denim cutoffs for super cheap-- under $25 for both items-- and I owned or borrowed the remaining parts.






i even curled my hair in little ringlets for tonight!

here's Amy:






we chose the bulls head pub in meridian for our halloween destination. the no-smoking atmosphere was awesome! so nice to come home and not smell like marlboro man's armpit. we split some nachos and laughed at the comedy show--Gabriel something (he's been on comedy central)-- and grooved to the dueling pianos afterward. Amy put on a sad frown until I requested "jet airliner" by Steve miller band for her.

a fun night! so glad to experience something new with a good friend.

No comments: