21 October 2010

new: hour of power

golds gym style.

-15 min treadmill
-15 min bike
-15 min combo stair stepper/elliptical
-15 min elliptical

(actually i spent almost 17 minutes on the bike... I got wrapped up in "the mentalist." that Simon Baker.)

-508 calories burned
-7.1 miles accomplished

and my cranberry-pomegranate juice with vanilla whey powder is the most delicious dessert I've had in a while.

i feel really good about my workouts since re-joining a gym. it's not hard work-- I can watch tv and socialize and burn off my daytime food sins (like the southwest-style chicken and dumplings soup at subway today... frickin awesome). today's new workout challenge is one I will likely repeat. 15 minutes per machine goes by so much faster than 30-45 on a single machine.

now for some edamame and antiques roadshow.

No comments: