06 November 2010

new: girls' night/wii party

friday night, i hosted my first girls' night.  i bought/made some snacks (trail mix, grapes, apples, jelly belly's, pizza toasts, etc), supplied a few beverages, set out some girly magazines (although my anthropologie catalog seemed to draw the most attention), and played wii games. eight girls (including myself) attended, and i'm thankful amy brought some folding chairs with padding because my wooden kitchen chairs are not butt-friendly.


we played wii play, and here's christy, anna, me, and tennille thinking up different "i" words. i think anna should have won bonus points for "ignomious." leave it to the english majors to dominate.

amy took several pictures of tennille and i boxing and bowling-- some funny, mostly unflattering. but i'll be a good sport and post one...




i hope the girls had fun!

No comments: