11 November 2010

new: nourishing those warm fuzzies

what are you thankful for?

1. I am thankful for engineers and inventors of life's little tools like my apple slicer and flat iron.

2. I am thankful for my childhood stuffed animal Lamby the lamb for getting me through many bouts of strep throat, upset stomachs, tea parties, nightmares, and cryfests.

3. I am thankful for a working car and not having a car payment.

4. I am thankful for green tea with roasted brown rice and popcorn. tea warms my body and soul.

5. I am thankful for vogue magazine for its consistent ability to inspire me to draw, write, workout, and dream.

6. I am thankful for my college education that was paid for by scholarships, my parents, and my teaching assistantship.

7. I am thankful for the public library's free movie and television show rental program. yes, I have watches all five seasons of "weeds" without paying a single rental fee.

8. I am thankful for caffeine.

9. I am thankful for compliments-- even if I don't believe you.

10. I am thankful for the world's diverse population. we function as a whole because of our different talents, abilities, and preferences.

11. I am thankful for the little things that randomly become big things to remind me how lovely suprises are.

but that doesn't mean I don't wish.









in honor of 11/11 11:11 pm, I made a very big wish.









not telling :)

No comments: